Monday, February 3

A FAITHFUL FRIEND IS THE MEDICINE OF LIFE


Friendship being a beautiful feeling in itself 
it makes people fall in love with their BUDDIES 

not because they are beautiful but also because 
their beauty is enhanced because they are friends. 
My all time favorite msg: “A friend is some one who 
can see the truth & pain in U even when your fooling them.


Best Friends Listen to what you dont say؛ “People 

never know how special someone is until they leave, 
but maybe sometimes its important to leave, so they
are given that chance to see how special that someone 
really is!” Friendship is like a violin; the music may stop 
now and then, but the strings will  always work!!


There’s lots of things With which I’m blessed, My problems 

have been few, But of all, this one’s the best: To have a friend 
like you. In times of trouble Friends will say, “Just ask, I’ll help 
but yoy don't wait for me to ask but you just get up and do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment