Monday, January 20

The language of friendship is not WORDS.. but MEANINGS

Friendship is a soft word for an extraordinary connection, which can be the most sustaining, life-giving, death-defying relationship that one can experience. My closest friends are the reason for my deep faith in myself, because through them I have discovered what devotion and capability I have. I have been blessed by people who loves me unconditionally.

true friendship

We all have said one day or the other that "meri kismat ne mera saath chhod diya is lie aisa hua", but we never say "if i had practiced more I would have been succeeded by now".   I have always said this experience as "human life." At some point of time, it hurts you and yours too much that you feel like alien, clueless and inadequate that force you to ask God- "Why me?". But when you get to talk to your friends, hang out and figure things out with them you feel commiserate, comfort and be comforted, gossip and laugh until you leak, is the realm where everything becomes worth it. 

Our closest friendships are hallowed ground. When someone truly "gets" you, you're half the way home. There is no circumstance so miserable that your closest friends can't help you come through. If you have lost one of your best friends, then you have survived an unrepairable loss. And it was almost certainly only your other closest, bosom-buddy friends who helped you do it, who sat in the dirt with you for as long as you needed, who brought you tea and never left, and who at some point helped pull you back up to your feet.

So, don't let your friends to move away from you and change their path. Respect your friends. Enjoy to the fullest because they are the ones with whom you can feel free to do all the notorious activities which made you think HATKE :p.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment